Eyeglasses in Amherst, New York
For Your Complete Optical Needs
For the latest in fashion eyeglasses or premium eye exams, the professionals at Eye to Eye Optical Inc. in Amherst, New York, can give you what you need. Also serving Buffalo, New York.
You'll find a wide variety of frames and glasses from all the top twenty-one designers, including newly released frames such as TOM FORD, Alain Mikli Paris, John Varvatos, Michael Kors, and Ray-Ban.
We Carry Fashion Frames From:
- TOM FORD®
- Alain Mikli Paris®
- john varvatos®
- Michael Kors®
- Polo Ralph Lauren®
- Christin Dior®
- Brooks Brothers®
- Kenneth Cole®
- Giorgio Armani®
New Fashion Sunglasses by Tom Ford, Alain Mikli Paris, John Varvatos, Michael Kors and Ray-Ban.
These just released styles represent the latest in. Fashion Sunwear! Come in and see all the great styles.
Digital Free-form Technology:
Varilux® X™ series is the first varifocal lens to dramatically
reduce head movement and ensure that your vision is as natural as possible for
every day activities within arm's reach and beyond.
Varilux® X™ series is the best varifocal design ever
made. Everything that matters today happens within arm's reach. Before
now, no varifocal lens has been designed to accommodate these modern day
behaviors and therefore you had to 'point your nose to where you want to look
NEW: The Varilux® X™ series is the result of a lens that
removes this limitation through its 'Xtend' technology. In addition to
providing sharp vision and smooth transitions at any distance, it extends your
vision within arm's reach, so you no longer have to tilt or angle your head to
find your focus. You no longer have to move you head to see clearly in a
progressive lens design.
Essilor W.A.V.E. technology is wearer tested with over 400 million
Shamir Autograph III® : New technology that allows Shamir's
designers to adjust the strength of your prescription, giving you variable
power alignment in every usable portion and point of your progressive
lens. This also allows us to choose the width of the corridor for
individuals who need a wider viewing range when using the computer and/or for
near point activities.
Shamir Blue Zero™ : New polymer formula that blocks up to 98%
HEV blue light in the 415 to 435nm range. This protects you from overexposure
to blue light while maintaining lens clarity. Natural and Artificial light sources are present everyday in our
daily activities and are seen in use of TV and computer screens, smart phones,
tablets and more. On average Blue Zero blocks up to 3X more harmful blue light than
a standard clear lens.
- Digital Free-form progressive bifocals (surfaced on back side) improve your visual clarity with computer designed surfacing and manufacturing.
- Reduce glare especially under low-light conditions
- Improve contrast which can help sharpen your vision
- Colors appear more intense and vibrant for brighter definition
- Wider Field of vision across the complete lens surface
- High-Definition lenses
NEW: Crizal Sapphire ® 360 UV Anti-Glare Coating.
- The first Multi-Angular
Technology ™ to reduce reflections from all angles of
- Optimal UV (Ultra-Violet) protection
without any comprise to clarity.
- Minimize unwanted reflections from
all directions with less distracting glare. This coating is especially helpful
for night time driving.
Sapphire ® 360
Best in its class for transparency!
NEW: BLUE LIGHT FILTERING LENSES
- Blue Light is part of the visible light spectrum between 400nm and 500nm. This is one of the shorter, higher energy wavelengths and is difficult for the eyes to focus on. Today it is easier to go beyond healthy blue light levels especially at night.
- Research shows daily exposure to (HEV) "Blue Light" over an extended period of time can be harmful to the retina, iris, conjunctiva and cause premature aging of the skin surrounding the eyes.
- Concerns about eye health today are increased with the use of digital devices and indoor artificial lights.
- These NEW BLUE LIGHT FILTERING LENSES are designed to block out the High Energy Visible Light (HEV) or "Blue LIght" that can cause eye fatigue, glare, headaches and disrupt your natural sleep cycle (circadian rhythm).
- Today Blue Light Filtering Lenses such as Blu-Tech ® and Clear Blue Filter ™
are available to meet these needs. These lenses are available in plastic, polycarbonate, clear or proprietary tints and materials and your choice of non-glare coatings. Please ask for more details.
This line offered by Aspex® Eyewear includes polarized magnetic sunglasses that easily convert your new eyeglasses into sunwear. Other options include memory metal that offers a twistable bridge and bendable temple construction made of Trilaston (copper, aluminum, and beryllium).
- You can reduce eye fatigue and protect your eyes from computer screen radiation with our special computer filtering lenses. These are specifically designed for people who use computers and have ultra-violet exposure in and outdoors. They are available in both eyewear and contact lenses and this ultra-violet protection may help slow the progression of developing Cataract's at an earlier age.
- Franklin Senia, owner of Eye To Eye Optical Inc, has researched hundreds of manufacturers to bring you many specially selected items such as: High-Index Light Weight Lenses, Progressive No-Line Digital Multi-Focal Lenses, Non-Glare Filtering Lenses, Italian-made designer and fashion frames, and a complete eyewear package to meet your particular needs.
- Your frames come with a full two-year replacement warranty. Soft lenses come with a sixty day guarantee. If your frames or contacts chip, crack or break, bring them in, and we will replace them for FREE!
Contact us and make an appointment for the best in Complete Vision Care today.
We care about you, your vision, and your comfort!
Trust Your Eyes to Someone Who Cares!
Franklin S. Senia
10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
(Monday - Sunday)
- Anytime -
Let Us Change The Way You See Things...
Give Us A Call Today!
INSURANCE / VISION PLANS ARE WELCOME